Monday, October 22, 2012

37 Weeks

This post is a little late, but life has been a little hectic lately! I know I say this a lot, but I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by! It's crazy to think that we will be meeting Ellie Grace in just a few weeks. I went to the doctor this past Wednesday (I go every week now) and everything looked good. He will start checking me at my next appointment, so we will see how things go Wednesday. Here's a picture of this week's belly...just excuse the fact that I look like I have no make-up and that I haven't slept in weeks!



I've started to feel more uncomfortable this week, mainly from just being so big and constantly out of breath! Luckily, my kids at school are sweet and help me out a lot. I'm still planning on trying to work until she gets here, but we'll see what the doctor says Wednesday.

To add to the craziness, we were told last week that the loan office is backed up on their paper work, so we won't close on our house until Nov. 16, which is after Ellie Grace is due. We were very disappointed that we won't be bringing her home to our house, but luckily she won't remember it :). We have lots of people on standby to help us move, so hopefully moving in with a newborn will go as smoothly as it can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment