Tuesday, October 2, 2012

34 Weeks and Fun With Old Friends

This past weekend, some of my oldest friends from elementary and high school hosted a shower for Ellie Grace. It was so sweet and they really outdid themselves with all they did to make it special. Everything was perfect and we got some really great things for Ellie Grace {I forgot to take a picture of her gifts and they're all at my mom's since we're still not in our house!}. We are so blessed to have so many people that care about us!



Sweet friends...we've known each other forever! {Just look past the fact that I look like a tank!}
 I am still feeling pretty good, but my feet are extremely swollen everyday when I get home. I have tried some different things to help them, but haven't found anything that really works. Hopefully, they won't get much worse in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment