Friday, October 12, 2012

36 Weeks and A Shower at School

Yesterday, my sweet kindergarten team threw a shower at school for Ellie Grace. Everything was so cute and we got some really sweet things.

 Super cute decorations

Loved the cake...so cute and yummy!

Front view of my enormous belly!

My sweet kindergarten grade group (minus Kim and Jenny)

Me and Mom
36 weeks side shot
We had a doctor's appointment Wednesday and everything looked good. We talked about when I would be induced if she decides not come on time, even though I'm hoping she decides to come on her own! My blood pressure is still really good, even though my feet are super swollen and I actually lost 2 pounds this week!
Tomorrow, mom and I are going to take back some things we got duplicates of and get some of the things we still need. Then, we'll just be waiting to get in our house and waiting for her to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment