Thursday, June 21, 2012

Halfway There

I can't believe we're already at 20 weeks...it's crazy to think that we'll have a baby in just a few months!
My belly is definitely getting bigger and I've now resorted to wearing mostly maternity clothes. Thankfully, my sister sent a me a lot :).
I'm still feeling really good and only start feeling sick when I don't eat (maybe that's why I've gained so much!!). I've taken my blood pressure a couple of times and it was lower, so hopefully Monday it will be good. I definitely don't want to be on bed rest...I'm way too ADD for that! I am soooo ready for Monday to get our ultrasound...it feels like we've been waiting forever to find out what we're having!

We've been pretty laid back the past few weeks. I've been working at school at little bit and trying to get ready for a new school year. I have a feeling after Monday, we'll be a lot busier!

2 comments: