Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Family Beach Trip

Last week, my mom rented a house in Panama City for all of our family to vacation in for the week. We were really lucky and had beautiful weather most of the days. My sister, her husband, and our niece were able to come the first weekend as well as my grandparents and my aunt and 2 cousins stayed most of the week. It was a great trip and we are very grateful to our mom for allowing us a free vacation. Now for lots of pictures :)
HC and Chad hanging out on the beach. She loved playing in the sand and water once she got used to it.




Mimi and HC

Granny, HC, and Mimi

Having an early 2 year old celebration

Reading with PaPa...I love listening to him tell stories!

Putt Putt with Aunt Laurie and Newt...of course, Chad brought his own putter and he won!



Newt found a message in a bottle on the beach...they didn't leave any contact information though.

We all got a little obsessed with digging for shells, but Granny and Aunt Laurie did more than anyone...they found a ton!


I am so thankful we got to spend time with our family and it was so nice to relax at the beach and celebrate summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment