Monday, September 24, 2012

33 Weeks and Our First Shower

As far as pregnancy goes, there hasn't been much new happening this week, other than getting larger by the day (or so it seems). I am sleeping a little better (going between the bed and the chair), but my feet still stay pretty big and swollen. Overall, I feel pretty good though and really can't complain.

We had our first shower this past weekend in Birmingham (hosted by my sweet friends from college - Anne, Sarah, and Katie) and it was so much fun! We are so blessed to have such awesome friends and family members and it is already obvious that Ellie Grace is very loved and is going to be very well clothed! ( I forgot to take a picture of all her goodies, but I will add it!)
Yummy food
Cute decorations

Mom and sweet Mary Allison

Asya, my sister in law, and I

Aunt Vickey and I

Jenny, Emily, and Mom

Jenny, Emily, and Me

Me and Em

Jenny and I

Group shot (I love Anne holding on to both babies!)


Mom, Jenny, Me and Granny

AOII friends...Carrie (with Allison), Me, Katie, Sarah, and Anne (with Mary Allison)
We had such a fun time and it was so good to get to see friends that we don't get to see very often!
We have our last baby class tomorrow, a doctor's appointment Thursday, and my aunt and uncle are coming this weekend from North Carolina (plus we have another shower), so we will be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment