Saturday, September 1, 2012

30 Weeks and House News

This past week has been a little better than the first week of school. I am not as tired, but still tired enough to sleep really well at night (even if it is in the chair!), which is a nice change. However, my feet are grossly swollen...sorry for this pic, but I need a reminder in the future of what my fat feet (and cankles) look like!
Luckily, my blood pressure was good this past week at my doctor's office, so I guess the swelling is just from the heat and standing up most of the day. Everything else was also good at my appointment and our 2nd baby class went well this week. We learned relaxation techniques, which was nice because all the hubbies had to give us back and hand massages! Ellie Grace is moving a ton, especially at night, so we'll see if she's a night owl when she gets here.
Here's a picture at 30 weeks (ready for football season in my Auburn gear):
In other news, the bank that owns the house we made an offer on accepted our offer! We're now in the process of getting all our financing taken care of and getting inspections. If everything goes well, we will close by Oct. 18, which is SUPER close to our due date, but we'll find a way to make it work hopefully.
Happy First Saturday of Football Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment