Wednesday, August 1, 2012

25 Weeks and Turning 30!

I didn't take a solo pic for my 25th week, but here's a pic of Chad and I after church on Sunday. Once again, I am looking extremely swollen, which I'm attributing partly to the fact that it's about 100 degrees here every day!
Note to self: This was not the most flattering of outfit choices
I'm still feeling pretty good; however, by the end of the day my feet and ankles are pretty swollen. I can imagine what they're going to look like when we start back school and I'm on my feet all day. I had my glucose test and didn't get called back, so that means I passed, which I am extremely thankful for. The liquid they make you drink is dis-gus-ting! Thick, cherry flavored, and slick tasting - yuck!

We did more house hunting this week and I'm hoping we get to put an offer on a house soon. I am sooooo anxious to get into a house before Ellie Grace gets here.

I also turned 30 this past Saturday - how is that possible? I still feel like I should be about 24!! We didn't take any pictures (mainly because I didn't get "for real" dressed until church Sunday), but we went on a date Friday night, then ate at my grandparents' house Saturday, and went to eat with Chad's parents on Monday. I did get a picture of my cake...ice cream cake from Dairy Queen is my fav and my mom always got us one growing up. This one is quite humorous as Mom and I just walked in and picked one from the freezer and the little guy working asked if we wanted writing...his cursive is probably better than mine though!
We start school next Friday and I have a doctor's appointment the following Monday, which will start my twice monthly visits. I can't believe how quickly time is flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment